» About us
As UKBI Established Business Incubator of the Year 2007/08 and home to Incubated Company of the Year 2008/09, Sheffield Technology Parks (STP) have a proven track record in providing expert support to maximise a business’s chance of success in the competitive environment. Delivering specialist support to technology start-ups in the digital, IT, e-business, software and multimedia sectors we assist young companies with all the facilities, advice and support they need as they develop and grow.
We support our client companies by:
- Using our wealth of industry knowledge to accelerate business success.
- Providing an honest and pragmatic mentoring programme, including practical and valuable commercial advice.
- Securing grant funding and significant investment from a range of specialist funds to turn our clients' ideas into viable and successful businesses.
- Offering affordable accommodation options with flexible contracts.
- Delivering an all encompassing support system that provides assistance for clients when they most need it.
STP has a successful track record of over 20 years in providing these support services, targeted at nurturing and accelerating the development of promising young hi-tech and knowledge-based businesses. Our aim is to support the economic development of Sheffield through the creation, growth and development of technology businesses. Seven years ago the company successfully re-focused its business objectives and aims, to become the fully resourced incubator that it is today. With its sector focus, the incubator has established best practise gathered from around the world and encourages clients to benefit from funded initiatives such as the High Growth Programme.
Our City Centre site has 43 suites plus a pre start-up area which provides free desk space for up to ten companies. A package of internet and telecommunications plus advice and mentoring is also provided free as it is anticipated that this early stage help ensures these fledgling companies will achieve higher business survival rates and growth. After six months we expect these businesses to take a suite in the main incubator building.
Company Registration Details
Sheffield Science Park Company Limited (Registered in England and Wales No: 1825398), Sheffield Technology Parks, Cooper Buildings, Arundel Street, Sheffield, S1 2NS, United Kingdom