» Supporting your business
» Additional services
Along with office accommodation, Sheffield Technology Parks can provide you with many additional services to help suit your business needs. These include mail franking, own-name telephone answering and bespoke broadband packages.
Please see below for a full list of additional services. For prices please log into our Members Area.
- A4 & A3 B&W and Colour Photocopying
- Incoming and Outgoing Fax Service
- Incoming Postal Service
- Mail Franking
- A4 Document Binding
- A4 & A3 Document Laminates
- A4 Document Printing - B&W and Colour
- Royal Mail Postal Collection
- Secretarial and Administrative Services
- Stationary Shop including Paper, Envelopes and Document Folders
- Word Processing
With many years of experience in helping our clients to establish thriving high-growth businesses, we can maximise your chances of success in today’s competitive environment. We can:
- Introduce you to our investor network
- Match you with an experienced mentor
- Help you join appropriate networks
- Introduce you to International markets
- Provide flexible business accommodation.
For further information contact Peter Wood
All clients within Sheffield Technology Parks are entered onto our own telecommunications system. The services on offer are aimed at providing a professional image to your business, in a cost effective way. Call charges are competitive, and will be invoiced by us to you monthly in arrears. Line rental is charged monthly in advance.
The Sheffield Technology Parks Telephone System operates through our own exchange and is powered by Avaya. With its extensive functions, the system can provide users with the facility to give a professional image, allowing small companies to appear as a large organisation. Our VOIP services can provide an identical service for home workers, with the additional benefit of outgoing calls appearing to be made from the business premises when dialling out from home.
Additional services are available to you and are detailed below. For prices, please log into our Members Area.
- Voice Line with DDI
- Analogue Extension without DDI
- Digital Display Avaya Handset
- Audix Voicemail
- Own-Name Telephone Answering Services
- Itemised Billing
- Call Statistics Breakdown
- Non-Geographic Number
- Conference Calling
We have several bespoke broadband connectivity packages available exclusive to our clients. These packages offer every business a professional high quality service with in-built resilience and fast transfer rates.
In addition to these standard bandwidth offerings we can, if required, flex the bandwidth and tailor it to offer a ‘Burst Capacity’ facility which enables customers to exceed their normal contracted bandwidth capacity by offering increased bandwidth for an agreed period of time to suit individual needs.
For further information and prices, please log into our Members Area.