Free GDPR awareness course
Skillsby, the easy-to-use learning management system from STP tenant SkillsLogic, is offering a free GDPR awareness course to help organisations get to grips with the shake-up in data protection legislation.
The current UK Data Protection Act (DPA) will be replaced by the EU new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) on the 25th May 2018. The GDPR gives more rights to individuals whose data is being processed.
This free and easy to use GDPR course is designed to give staff of all levels enough background to enable them to consider how the GDPR will affect their organisation and to help them to prepare - so that they are ready when GDPR comes into law
The GDPR course provides an overview of the new regulations and what it means to data subjects, data controllers and data processors, including:
- GDPR & The lawful basis for processing personal data
- GDPR & The need to acquire explicit consent
- GDPR & International data transfers
- GDPR & Responsibilities with regard to data breaches
- GDPR & Data protection impact assessments (DPIAs)
- GDPR & How to conduct a data audit
Also included is a series of quiz questions on GDPR to test knowledge and comprehension.
Find out more and access the Free GDPR Awareness Course