The Cooper Project
Based in the Cooper Buildings on Arundel Street, we've been a specialist tech and digital incubator for 30 years.
Our incubation programme, the Cooper Project, is a 6-month free residency in the Cooper Lounge open to pre-start and early stage start-ups operating in tech and digital sectors. It is an opportunity to test an idea and develop it into a viable business, or develop your early stage business in readiness for expansion into your first office.
We’re looking to on-board small cohorts of people with an ambition to set up, develop and scale a digital business. Our key measures of success are business creation, job creation and graduation from the Technology Park Campus
What’s the deal?
We will provide:
- 6 months free co-working space with free tea and coffee
- Assistance to help you develop personal development and business plans
- Access to our Entrepreneurs-in-Residence (EiR) who can offer advice on a range of specialist subjects
- Access to our Growth Advisors who can help your business to scale
- Access to events, workshops, and socials
If you are accepted onto the Cooper Project, we expect you to:
- Come to events, workshops and socials
- Engage with our support, including the EiRs and Growth Advisors
- Demonstrate ongoing progress towards reaching agreed milestones
- Work from STP at least 2 days per week
- Present your progress at the end of your 6 months